By Malcolm Locke LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Engineering and automotive consultancy group Ricardo Plc is planning to lift its capital expenditure and research and development spending over the next two years in an effort to win more business from the major auto-manufacturers. The company, which works closely with leading motor manufacturers including General Motors Corp , Ford Motor Co , BMW , Toyota and Honda , said the increasing emphasis on reducing CO2 emissions and producing more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Ricardo set to lift cap-ex, R&D expenditure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.