* EU complained to Russia over breaks for auto parts makers * Complaints complicate Russia's WTO bid * EU worried car component makers may move production * Russia says EU worries are sign of car strategy success By Gleb Bryanski MOSCOW, May 25 (Reuters) - European Union concerns about Russia's state support for its car sector, which have hampered talks on Russian accession to the World Trade Organisation, are unfounded, a senior Russian official said on Wednesday. Moscow expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Russia: EU worries over car sector support unfounded" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642