MOSCOW, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Russian automaker GAZ plans to launch a joint venture with China's FAW Group to produce trucks in Russia, GAZ chief executive Bo Andersson told Reuters on Monday. "FAW will bring the newest generation of products to the JV and GAZ will bring people and our manufacturing," Andersson told Reuters by telephone from China, where the two companies have signed a memorandum of understanding on the venture. He added that the production of FAW-branded trucks would take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Russian GAZ plans truck-making JV with China's FAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642