* Sees turnover rising to 170 mln tonnes by 2015 * Sees 2010 turnover rising to 24.5 mln tonnes * New oil product, grain, fertiliser, container terminals * Kuzbassrazrezugol to boost coal shipments * In talks with South Korean car makers By Denis Pinchuk ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 26 (Reuters) - Russia's Baltic Sea port of Ust Luga expects to more than double exports this year on its way to becoming a major trade route for refined oil products, coal, grains and even cars, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Russia's Baltic port of Ust Luga set to boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.