* Sanabil looks to buy into technology, auto parts firms * Acquisitions must add value to domestic economy -finmin * Worst of world economic downturn has passed By Daliah Merzaban MUSCAT, May 31 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia is exploring opportunities for investments in Europe, Asia and the United States in sectors including technology and auto parts for its new $5.3 billion investment company, its finance minister said. The company, Sanabil al-Saudia, has not yet started operations but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Saudi $5 bln investment firm eyes Europe, Asia, US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.