(Combines comments on EU, economy, investment, Mladic etc) By Adam Tanner BELGRADE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Serbia expects to apply for European Union membership early next year with an eye to full membership by 2014 or 2015, President Boris Tadic said on Monday. The pro-Western president also said Serbia would weather current financial turbulence largely unscathed and continue to attract new foreign investment as it moves toward the EU. "We have a new beginning," he told Reuters in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Serb leader woos investors, plans EU bid next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.