* World natural rubber consumption could fall in 2012 * SIPH sees "wait and see" attitude from tyremakers * SIPH's own production could reach 100 000 tonnes in 2025-30 By Alice Cannet PARIS, June 25 (Reuters) - French-listed natural rubber group SIPH said rubber consumption could fall slightly this year as uncertainty about growth in emerging markets and risks of fresh recession force automobile clients to slow down orders. SIPH, which makes half of its sales with French tyre ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-SIPH says economy to weigh on rubber demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642