* Plans to add 25-30 pct to existing capacity * Has been able to pass on part of cost push * Q4 net jumps 41 pct on higher sales By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Bearings maker SKF India plans to boost its capex for the year to 1.6 billion rupees from 1 billion rupees the year ago and ramp up operations at its three units, its chief said on Wednesday in an interview. The firm, an unit of Sweden's SKF , supplies bearings to the auto and industrial sectors from its plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-SKF India jacks up capex to 1.6 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.