* Company does not see refinancing needs until 2013 -CFO * Company expects sales of more than 1 bln eur in 2009 -CFO * Company has cash flow in three-digit mln eur range -CFO By Christoph Steitz FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - German solar panels maker SolarWorld does not expect any refinancing needs until 2013 and is confident that even then those issues will be limited, its chief financial officer told Reuters. "We carried out a private placement at the end of 2006 of about 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-SolarWorld sees no refinancing need until 2013 -CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642