* Taxi cab sales in Britain hit by adverse economy * CEO eyes sales growth in Middle East, South America * Swings to pretax loss in H1 By Catherine Bosley LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Manganese Bronze , maker of London's trademark taxi cabs, said improvement to business in Britain was unlikely but that this should be balanced out by higher sales in the Middle East and elsewhere. "We're planning the business on the assumption that there will be no significant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Taxi firm Manganese sees no big upturn in UK trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.