TOKYO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics parts maker TDK Corp said orders for capacitors, a key cell phone component, and other passive components have been slowing since July and are likely to slow further in the October-December quarter. "Inventories of TVs as well as personal computers seem to be building up," TDK President Takehiro Kamigama told Reuters in an interview on Friday. He said demand for consumer electronics in Europe and the United States was sluggish. "We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-TDK says passive parts orders slowing since July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.