* Expects majority of customers to invest in latest product * New device can cut fuel bills by 10 percent By Ben Deighton BRUSSELS, May 31 (Reuters) - Belgium's Transics International NV expects significant growth for truck management systems in Europe when the market eventually picks up, its chief executive said on Monday. The company's revenue fell by almost 18 percent last year as transport companies delayed upgrading their fleets because of a shortage of bank funding. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Transics sees significant scope for growth in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.