ISTANBUL, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Dogus Otomotiv, which sells Volkswagen cars in Turkey, expects a 15 percent decline in vehicle sales in 2012 due to concerns in the global economy, the firm's Chief Executive Officer Ali Bilaloglu told Reuters on Wednesday. Vehicle sales were expected to drop to 85,000 units in 2012, from 100,000 this year, he said in an interview in Istanbul. "It is a high possibility that 2012 will be a tougher year then 2011. Our expectation is for a 15 percent shrinkage in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Turkey's Dogus Oto sees 15 pct fall in 2012 sales-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.