*UAW expects GM equity stake to be capped at 17.5 pct *Sees end to union concessions: "We're scrubbed clean" *Gettelfinger says fiduciary will make call on stock sales *Says GM commits to new small car with 160,000-unit output By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers will emerge from a General Motors Corp restructuring as the second-largest stockholder in the reorganized automaker and with a more direct stake in its success, union President Ron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UAW says equity stake ties union to GM success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642