* Britain's most senior visit to Mexico in over a decade * Clegg to meet president and address senate By Tim Castle LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Britain's deputy prime minister takes a high-level delegation of company executives and government ministers to Mexico on Monday in search of business contracts to bolster a fragile economic recovery at home. Nick Clegg, leader of the junior party in Britain's coalition government, will also meet President Felipe Calderon and address the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UK targets Mexico in Latin American trade drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.