* Says Fiat chief tells him CNH is not on the block * Says Agco could meet original '09 EPS goal of $2.50 * Says still looking for substantial North American deal By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - The top executive of Agco Corp said on Thursday that his hunt for a big acquisition in North America, which he considers key to growing the farm equipment maker's business in the region, no longer includes the possibility of buying units of CNH Global NV . Agco Chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Agco CEO still in the M&A hunt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642