* Domestic sales, cost cutting to help profits * Demand surge in India but overseas markets flat * To up forgings capacity by 125,000 T in 6 months (Adds details, quotes, share price) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto expects consolidated net profit to rise by 40-50 percent for the fiscal ending June, as cost cutting measures kick into a resurgent domestic market, a senior official said. "Our profits may grow between 40 percent to 50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Amtek Auto FY10 cons net may rise by half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.