(Adds details, quotes, share price) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd India's second largest tyre maker, will increase prices by 3.5 percent from June 1, the second time since April, to offset a surge in costs, Chief Financial Officer Sunam Sarkar said on Friday. "We did take a 3.5 percent increase last month. And we are taking another increase from June. We have no option given the kind of price rise that is happening," he told Reuters. Natural rubber ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Apollo Tyres to raise prices again in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.