* Strong demand from Brazil stoking Argentine car exports * Argentina output cooled in 2009 amid global downturn (Adds background, quote, byline) By Jorge Otaola BUENOS AIRES, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Argentine automobile output will rise to a record high of more than 700,000 units this year, the head of Fiat SpA's local unit said on Thursday. Brisk economic recovery in regional powerhouse Brazil is stoking demand for vehicles made in Argentina, Latin America's third-largest carmaker. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Argentine car output to hit record -Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642