* Fund eyes stakes in global food, financial, telecoms firms * Fund's investments have lost 10-15 pct in value * Seeks rating first before raising any debt (Adds strategy, background, quotes) By Frederik Richter MANAMA, March 30 (Reuters) - Bahrain's sovereign wealth fund is eyeing stakes in U.S, European and Asian firms in sectors including commodities and financial services, and will add new asset classes to its portfolio, its chief executive said. The value of investments held ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Bahrain SWF to boost foreign investments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.