* Talking to bankers to list passenger car business unit * Looking at either Shanghai or Hong Kong to list * In serious discussion for potential acquisition * Aims to boost sales by 21 pct to 1.5 mln units this year * Saab technology integration on target (Adds quotes, details throughout) By Jean Yoon and Michael Wei BEIJING, May 21 (Reuters) - Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co (BAIC), China's fifth-biggest automaker, is in talks with investment banks for an initial public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Beijing Auto firms up car unit IPO plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.