* Better Place raises $350 mln in milestone clean tech deal * Sees 'significant' number of subsidiaries this year By Nina Chestney LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Better Place's multi-million dollar equity deal is simply tapping into the inevitability of an electric car revolution, the California-based charging station network provider said on Monday. The company, which is building a global network of charging stations for the electric car industry, raised $350 million in fresh equity on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Better Place set for electric car revolution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642