(Adds quotes, details and share price) By Aniruddha Basu and Ketan Bondre MUMBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Bharat Forge Ltd is betting on renewable energy space such as solar and biomass energy as it diversifies from its auto parts manufacturing core, a top official said on Monday. "Solar is becoming increasingly viable. Over a 3-4 year period we will target to do 100 MW," Executive Director Amit Kalyani told Reuters, adding it expects to start with 20-30 MW capacity initially. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Bharat Forge bets on renewable energy, rail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642