* Aims to export 5-10 pct of auto output this year * To sell clean-tech cars in Europe next year * Shares down 9 pct this year after 2009 surge (Adds details) By Alison Leung SHENZHEN, China, Feb 23 (Reuters) - BYD Co Ltd , a Chinese car and battery maker founded by China's wealthiest man and backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, aims to boost its car exports this year as it feeds what it hopes will be improving demand in a recovering global economy. BYD (slogan: Build Your ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Buffett-backed BYD eyes big overseas drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642