(Adds quotes and background) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL], the world's biggest automotive supplier, expects to miss its 5 percent sales growth target in 2009 amid tough market conditions, Chief Executive Franz Fehrenbach told Reuters. "We will reach sales revenue growth of less than 5 percent again in 2009," he said in an interview at the IAA truck show on Thursday. "We are going through a deep trough in 2008 and 2009." Bosch, which is not listed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Car parts group Bosch gives downbeat outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.