* Colombia's biofuel policy focused on job creation * Sharp growth seen in Colombian biofuel output (Adds quotes, data, background) By David Brough LONDON, May 27 (Reuters) - Colombian ethanol output is expected to more than double to 2.42 million litres a day by the end of 2009 as new projects come onstream, Agriculture Minister Andres Fernandez Acosta said on Wednesday. He told Reuters in an interview that Colombia, the number two ethanol producer in Latin America after Brazil, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Colombian ethanol output to surge in 09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.