(Add details, comment) * Eyes auto services, food retail in China * Sees strong luxury car sales continuing in China * Shares up 20.5 pct so far this year, outpacing main index By Donny Kwok HONG KONG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Motor vehicles and food distributor Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd said on Wednesday it was planning to kick start a motor services center chain and food retail businesses in mainland China as it aims to diversify. Dah Chong Hong, a unit of China backed CITIC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Dah Chong Hong eyes food retail, auto services in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642