* Sees sales rising to 3 bln liras in 2010 * Sees 2011 sales exceeding 3 bln liras * Plans to sell 90,000 vehicles in 2011 (Updates with Bilaloglu comments) ISTANBUL, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dogus Otomotiv , which sells Volkswagen cars in Turkey, expects to boost revenues by 41 percent to 3 billion liras ($1.93 billion) in 2010 with the arrival of new models, Chief Executive Ali Bilaloglu said. The company expects to sell 80,000 vehicles this year and to raise this figure to 90,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Dogus Otomotiv 2010 sales to jump 41 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642