* Dunlop, Falcon enhancing output to meet auto demand * Ruia sees rubber prices firm, reduction in import tax * Ruia group eyeing buys in India, overseas (Adds details, quotes, share price) By Aniruddha Basu & Rajendra Jadhav MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Tyremakers Dunlop India and Falcon are looking to raise product prices for the second time in a month as rubber prices soar, threatening margins, a senior company official said on Wednesday. "We raised prices in the begining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Dunlop, Falcon to raise tyre prices again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.