(Adds details, quotes, byline) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors Ltd , whose net profit for Jan-March more-than-doubled on growing sales, is facing capacity constraints from suppliers, its Chief Executive Siddhartha Lal said on Thursday. "There are some constraints we are facing from the supply side, we are talking to our suppliers to rectify that. We were held back a little due to the suppliers' capacity," Lal told Reuters over the telephone. The firm, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Eicher Motors leans on vendors to ease supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.