* Eyes core margin of 20-25 pct * Hopes to borrow 20 mln euros this year for acquisitions * May distribute first dividend from 2012 (Adds additional comments from interview, shares, background) By Matthias Blamont PARIS, May 19 (Reuters) - French software group ESI , the company behind the world's first car crash test simulators, wants to triple sales by 2016 helped by strong demand for its "virtual prototypes," its chief executive said. The company, whose software allows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-ESI sees sales tripling by 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642