* Has over $1 bln in cash, additional $500 mln in revolver * Can use as much as it needs of $1.5 bln for deals: CEO * CEO says can go to credit market for bigger deals By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Federal-Mogul Corp is open to making major acquisitions as its liquidity position has strengthened to more than $1.5 billion and the credit market has opened up, its chief executive said on Wednesday. Jose Maria Alapont told Reuters in an interview that he sees "a lot of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul says open to major deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.