* Ford continues to lure non-Ford owners to its brands * US auto industry March sales seen 'surprisingly good' (Adds details on Ford market share, Edmunds latest forecast, background on financial performance and outlook) By David Bailey DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects to take a larger share of the U.S. market in March, as it continues to attract non-Ford owners to its brands, Ford's U.S. sales chief said on Thursday. The U.S. auto industry overall is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Ford sees more US market share gains in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642