* Head of GM Europe says Opel on track, ahead for Q2 * German car maker doing "significantly better" * Sees profit in 2012 (Adds further quotes, background) By Alysha Love BRUSSELS, June 23 (Reuters) - Car maker Opel is on track to meet or beat its second-quarter earnings target after making money in the first quarter, the head of European operations for U.S. car maker General Motor Co said on Thursday. "We will release our second-quarter earnings in July, and we are on track -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-GM'S Opel says on track, ahead for Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.