* Sees no uptick in April auto sales, no signs of recovery * GM, Chrysler crisis "drag on sales" * Has 1,000 more vehicles than targeted inventory By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Auto dealership Group 1 Automotive Inc has not seen any uptick in U.S. auto sales in April and has no indication of a meaningful recovery in the near future, its chief executive said on Tuesday. "It seems that we've been bouncing along the bottom here, but the bigger question is when we can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Group 1 sees no rise in April US auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.