* Has UK deal pipeline, prospects in Netherlands, Denmark * Sees UK deal asset volume at 10-20 bln pounds in 2010 * Sees demand staying strong in coming years * Shares up 1.7 pct, insurance index up 0.6 pct (Adds detail, background) By Jonathan Gould FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Hannover Re sees good business prospects from the growing number of companies seeking to offload defined-benefit pension risks to insurers. The world's fourth biggest reinsurer is involved in a deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Hannover Re sees pension reinsurance deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642