* Hyundai April U.S. sales about 43,000 units-exec * Industrywide sales seen up 21 pct from year-ago * Automakers due to announce U.S. April sales Monday By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co expects its April U.S. sales to rise nearly 30 percent from a year ago, outperforming the expected 21 percent increase in industry sales, driven by strong demand for newly launched vehicles, its U.S. sales chief said on Tuesday. Dave Zuchowski said Hyundai expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Hyundai sees April U.S. sales up 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.