* Sees no need to merge with another ad sector heavyweight * To spend $150 mln in strategic acquisitions in 2010 * CEO "cautiously optimistic" on ad sector recovery (Adds details) By Cyril Altmeyer CANNES, France, June 23 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group of Cos Inc is under no pressure to merge with another advertising sector heavyweight and will focus on strategic acquisitions, particularly in the fast-growing digital ad sector. Interpublic, the world's No. 4 ad group, plans to spend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Interpublic rules out big merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.