*Sees difficulty in hitting FY net profit target *Has no plans to buy GM's mid-sized truck unit *Has no plans to up stake in DMAX joint venture (Adds quotes, background, share price) By Arno Schuetze HANOVER, Germany, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Japanese truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd will struggle to hit its full-year net profit target and has ruled out buying General Motors' mid-sized trucks business, President Susumu Hosoi told Reuters. "It will be difficult to achieve the net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Isuzu sees profit pressure, no GM truck deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.