* Italy agrees with U.S. view on energy imports reduction * Gas operator, grid ownership split not priority in Italy * Extension of car sector incentives in 2010 desirable (Adds more comments) By Giselda Vagnoni ROME, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Italy is set to sign a nuclear cooperation deal with the United States to enrol U.S. companies to help build nuclear power stations after a 22-year ban, Economic Development Minister Claudio Scajola told Reuters. Scajola, who travels to the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Italy sees US help to rebuild nuclear sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.