* Brazil mills to maximise sugar production in 2011/12 * Sees 10 cents/lb premium of sugar over ethanol (Adds further comment) DUBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - A Kingsman SA analyst said 55 percent of the centre/south Brazilian crop in 2011/12 was projected to be used for ethanol production and 45 percent for sugar. This compared with an estimate of 55.3 percent for ethanol and 44.7 percent for sugar in 2010/11," Patricia Luis-Manso told Reuters on the sidelines of the Feb. 19-22 Kingsman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Kingsman: 55 pct c/s Brazil cane for ethanol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.