* CEO says strong H1 to help offset economic slowdown in H2 * Eyes new markets in Africa, Middle East * Has $1 bln in cash, may consider acquisition * Maintains investment plans (Adds more details, background) By Ercan Ersoy ISTANBUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding's full-year results may fall slightly short of market expectations, but a strong first half would help to offset the effects of the global slowdown, chief executive Bulent Bulgurlu told Reuters on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Koc FY may be below market forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642