* Koito to spend up to $60 mln for new China plant * May resume construction of plant in Thailand * Shares drop 3.5 pct after interview, vs Nikkei 2 pct fall (Adds more president comments, background) By Nobuhiro Kubo and Kentaro Sugiyama TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Koito Manufacturing plans to spend up to $60 million on a new factory in China as demand grows in the world's largest car market, its chief executive said on Thursday. Masahiro Otake, president of the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Koito to build new factory in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642