(Adds quotes on hydrogen, materials handling) By Nick Tattersall and Frank Siebelt WIESBADEN, Germany, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The head of German industrial group Linde said the group's operating profit would be a few million euros higher this year and said selling its forklift trucks business would be unwise. "Despite the currency effect at the gas business we stick to our comment that at the end of the year we will have slightly better revenues and operating profit than last year," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Linde CEO bets on hydrogen, no forklift sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.