* Forecasts 2009 sales of 260 mln after H2 rebound * Targets increased lead production via new plants, M&A * Hopes favourable court rulings will free Recylex's cash By Marie Maitre and Florent le Quintrec PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The unabating thirst of the car and construction industries for lead and zinc will continue to support the metals' prices and boost Recylex revenues, the head of the French metal recycling company told Reuters. Recylex expects to post sales of around ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Metal recycling firm sees rosy lead future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.