* Business risk of Fiat SpA higher after de-merger - Moody's * Fiat SpA needs improved financial profile to keep rating * Moody's to complete review of Fiat SpA in few weeks * Moody's has rated Fiat SpA Ba1, with risk of downgrade By Stefano Rebaudo and Lisa Jucca MILAN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA , which will spin off its non-car activities next month, needs to improve its financial profile to offset higher risks in its business outlook to avert a rating downgrade, Moody's told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-New look Fiat needs stronger finances-Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.