* Sees price increases above inflation for 2010 * Improvements in some areas, but unsure if sustained * Stock down 3 pct CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - The top executive of America's No. 4 railroad said on Wednesday the company faces tough negotiations with customers on pricing because of the recession but said he is confident of raising prices for rail freight services for 2010. "It's going to be a tough pricing environment out there," Norfolk Southern Corp Chief Executive Wick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Norfolk So CEO confident on 2010 price rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.