* "Very confident" of renegotiating covenant terms * Warns April covenant test will be breached * Wants revised 3 year covenant terms * Expects substantial cut in '09 profit forecasts * Says January trading much worse than expected LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - British van hire company Northgate is very confident it will be able to successfully renegotiate the terms of its bank debt, Finance Director Bob Contreras said in an interview with Reuters. Northgate, which has issued three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Northgate looks to renegotiate debt terms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.