(Adds monthly sales reporting date, more quotes, byline) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co expects industry-wide U.S. auto sales in October to be down in the 30 percent range from a year ago amid a "crisis in consumer confidence" prompted by the global economic downturn and credit market turmoil, its U.S. sales chief said on Wednesday. "I think the primary driver for continued sales deterioration right now is the crisis in consumer confidence," David ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Oct industry auto sales down 30 pct-Hyundai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642