* Sees losing some UK contract jobs * To continue to add jobs in other businesses * Says diversification helped drive H1 profits higher * Shares fall 7 pct (Recasts, adds details, CEO clarification on UK job cuts) By Tresa Sherin Morera BANGALORE, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ricardo Plc expects to cut 20 jobs at its German manufacturing segment and shed some contract jobs at its UK engineering division amid order cutbacks and a weakening market, its chief executive said. However, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Ricardo cuts jobs in Germany; sees FY growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.